Pages

Golden Goddesses

Golden Goddesses
Front Cover: Serena

Saturday, December 21, 2013

"Goddesses" in Hardcover - New!

Since returning home from California, I've been preoccupied with some personal business, and when time allows, I've been working on my new book project:1976: Tapes from California. This morning, I have great news to share. Just in time for the holidays, Golden Goddesses is now available in hardcover at Amazon.com. Presently, all copies are temporarily sold out, but orders may be placed and the books will be shipped as soon as they are back in stock. Please visit the following link to take a "look inside" and/or to view the book in softcover and kindle formats: Golden Goddesses Hardcover. (Please also view coverout.com to view the hardcover version of my other co-authored book with Jennifer Sugar: John Holmes: A Life Measured in Inches.)

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I am planning on a second edition of Goddesses, likely for sometime in 2015. The book will include some bonus interviews and photos. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, all the best to everyone this Holiday Season. Have a very Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers